-
December 18th, 2005, 04:47 PM
#1
Inactive Member
While visiting AGP NY I discovered something about the AG Horses and was wondering if anyone else has thought about this....Penny GAAH1 comes with a permanent bridle that in order to attach the harness for the Carriage requires the bridle hoops to be cut and removed. Once this is done the harness covers up the metal pins sticking into either side of the horses mouth. The harness is attached with velcro.
The palomino horse GAAH2 in the AG Today section does not have the premanent bridle instead the bridle is the same style as the Carriage with velcro and NO metal pins stuck into the horse.
Does anyone know if Penny will be redesigned to match the style of the Palomino and Patriot? Are there others who would rather Penny be the same as the other horses? Who at AG should I contact to request this change?
I am not keen on spending the cost of carriage when it means I have to permanently alter the horse I have. When I mentioned it the people at AGP NY they told me to just buy a second horse! I don't think so!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks